Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
About Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Take a look at what this storm brought in! According to Disney legend, a furious storm once roared across the sea, hurling surfboards into trees, blowing small boats through roofs and throwing a shrimp boat onto the peak of a volcano. Amidst that destruction, the typhoon left a water park filled with twisting tides, rip-roaring rapids, wacky waterways and relaxing lazy rivers.
This 56-acre water park features a special area where guests can snorkel among live sharks and other tropical fish as well as attractions like:
– Hop aboard your inner tube and head down this 2,100-foot continuous river raft ride that meanders through rain forests, caves, open grottos, waterfalls and a waterworks area.
– The whole family can get wet together as huge inner tubes careen down these rushing rapids and through special water effects and rock formations on this 300-foot ride.
– You’ll travel at speeds up to 30 mph while being whisked down one of the three enclosed slides and through caves on this 214-foot ride.
Crush “N” Gusher
This thrilling ride, themed around an abandoned and decaying tropical fruit processing center offers three different slides: Banana Blaster, Coconut Crusher or Pineapple Plunge
r. Each section propels you through twists and turns, tunnels and spillways as you slip and slide toward a final thrilling plunge into HideawayBay.
- Rides & Attractions
Rides at Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Bay Slides
- Castaway Creek
- Crush ‘n’ Gusher
- Gangplank Falls
- Humunga Kowabunga
- Keelhaul Falls
- Ketchakiddee Creek
- Mayday Falls
- Miss Adventure Falls
- Storm Slides
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
Restaurants at Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Happy Landings Ice Cream / American
- Leaning Palms / American
- Let’s Go Slurpin’ / American
- Lowtide Lou’s / American
- Snack Shack / American
- Typhoon Tilly’s / American