Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
About Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Cool off with a blizzard of fun at Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Water Park. From a relaxing and refreshing trip down a lazy river to the spills and thrills of high-flying waterslides, the entire family is sure to enjoy a full day of fun in the Florida sun. Feel the rush…dive in and enjoy the huge variety of high flying, fast moving, wet, wild and wonderful rides and slides!
From a relaxing and refreshing trip down a lazy river to the spills and thrills of high-flying waterslides, Blizzard Beach offers favorites that include:
Downhill Double Dipper
– Shoot the tube and blast down parallel, 230-foot-long “wintry slopes” at 25 miles per hour. Feel the rush as you slide side-by-side down the double dipper hill and through a tunnel.
– Try speeding down the 90-foot tall Mount Gushmore where two humps create a little extra excitement along your thrilling journey to the bottom of the mountain.
– Only the bravest dare to take this vertical plunge from the top of the world’s tallest and fastest free-fall body slide. At a height of 120 feet, this sky-scraping ski jump of a thrill ride drops you down the slopes of Mount Gushmore at a speed-limit-breaking 55 miles per hour in a 360-foot plummet to the bottom.
– Race in one of 8 side-by-side toboggan lanes that shoot you swiftly down a snowy mountain. Hang on to your mat while flying through the exhilarating dips to the finish line.
- Rides & Attractions
Rides at Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Cross Country Creek
- Downhill Double Dipper
- Melt-Away Bay
- Mayday Falls
- Runoff Rapids
- Slush Gusher
- Snow Stormers
- Summit Plummet
- Teamboat Springs
- Tike’s Peak
- Toboggan Racers
Restaurants at Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Avalunch / American
- Frostbite Freddy’s Frozen Freshments / American
- I.C. Expeditions / American
- Lottawatta Lodge / American
- Mini Donuts at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park / American
- Polar Pub / American
- Warming Hut / American